Skip to content

Fire Safety News, Advice and Articles

Stop trawling through lengthy legislation and jargon-filled product specs. Instead, stay up to date with the fire safety information you actually need to know

Image of high rise residential blocks surrounded by houses.
The Building Safety Regulator (BSR) is the government body responsible for overseeing the safety of high-rise residential buildings in England. When applying to register a high-rise residential building with the BSR, you will need to provide information about the building's structure and fire safety, also known as key building information. In this blog we will provide further details of each of the key parts of information that you will need to share with the BSR.

Read more

Popular articles

All articles