What Makes Our Fire Sprinklers Stand Out?
We offer a range of fire sprinkler systems depending on the best match for your building. These include standard and misting.
We know you’re busy. That’s why we’ll take care of the heavy lifting for you. From the initial survey to installation and maintenance, we’ll provide you with a reliable solution that keeps your building and occupants safe.
- Our sprinkler systems automatically activate when the temperature of the sprinkler’s head reaches a pre-set temperature
- They’re proven to control or extinguish fires in 99% of cases — preventing injury and damage to your premise.
- The installation of our sprinklers is compliant with LPS 1301 and LPS 1048. We’ll also run routine maintenance checks to ensure they work effectively.
- Our sprinklers can be fitted in many different buildings, including residential, high-risk and other domestic properties.
- We work all over the UK and help people make their buildings fire safe and compliant, working within housing, universities, hotels, healthcare and facilities management sectors.
Our experts will audit your property and provide you with a solution best suited to your needs.
How Do We Work?
Our unique approach to fire safety uses a 3-step process to go beyond simple compliance. Supporting people with their fire safety is in our DNA. Providing meaningful advice and fire safety solutions is what we’re passionate about.
We’ve reached fire protection compliance on over 70,000 sites across the UK — and we’d love to support you next. You can find out more about sprinklers, other fire safety equipment and the services we offer over on our pricing page.
It’s available to have a look at below.
"Your engineers were excellent, very considerate to my needs and they did a fantastic job."
Resident, London Housing