CPD: The Fundamentals of Fire Doors
Sign up has now closed for this webinar on the 4th of May. You can express your interest in our other CPD's and be notified when we are hosting our next one.
Upon signing up, you will receive an email with your unique zoom link inside. In some instances, this email may make its way into your junk folder, if the email still hasn't been received, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the webinar starts.
Passive Fire Protection in Buildings and Fire Doors and The Law
Learning Objectives Will Cover:
- Understand the role of passive fire protection
- Understand compartmentation
- Understand the role of fire doors
- Learn how to inspect your own doors
- Learn about the building operators' legal obligations and how the law applies to Passive Fire Protection
- Understand competence
- Learn how to implement this into your organisation
- Earn 1 CPD point per hour & receive a certificate after the webinar.
*Disclaimer - This training is intended for educational and CPD purposes and will not make participants a qualified door inspector