Environmental Policy Statement
Ventro is a leading UK provider of construction services in the commercial, industrial and retail sectors. We seek to minimize the impact of our operations on the environment by the pursuit of good business practices and by fulfilling our legal obligations.
Our strategic objective is to provide a coherent framework of good environmental practice within each of our operating sites. Our Environmental Management System is documented, implemented and maintained and communicated to all employees. Where we are operating on client sites we will work with their Environmental Management Representative in achieving shared goals and objectives in line with the client’s own systems.
Ventro pledges to implement and operate the Environmental Management System to further enhance environmental performance. Our main operational objectives and commitments are to:
- Understanding each site’s legal obligations and ensure compliance.
- Design and implement environmental management systems to enable the reduction, reuse and recycling of general waste and packaging materials.
- Help our clients to improve energy efficiency and reduce energy waste
- Take all measures to prevent pollution.
- We are committed to the process of continual improvement.
- We are committed to meet or exceed relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements
Reviewed and Approved by Managing Director, Harvey Melvin