Thank you for choosing to work with Ventro.
Ventro is following the government guidelines regarding the spread of coronavirus very closely. We are in close contact with all our staff and stakeholders and will be notified if anyone is displaying symptoms of the virus, so we can act accordingly. Currently, no one on our team is displaying symptoms.
We expect all stakeholders across our offices and sites to follow this advice.
Everyone can help the effort to fight coronavirus by:
- Following public health authorities’ advice, for example, on handwashing
- Reducing the impact and spread of misinformation by relying on information from trusted sources, such as that on www.nhs.uk, www.nhsinform.scot, www.publichealth.hscni.net, https://gov.wales/coronavirus-covid-19 and www.gov.uk
- Checking and following the latest FCO travel advice when travelling and planning to travel
- Ensuring you and your family’s vaccinations are up to date as this will help reduce the pressure on the NHS/HSCNI by reducing vaccine-preventable diseases
- Using NHS 111 (or NHS 24 in Scotland or NHS Direct Wales) (including online, where possible), pharmacies and GPs responsibly, and go to the hospital only when you really need to. This is further explained on the NHS website: When to go to A&E and Choose Well Wales
- Being understanding of the pressures the health and social care systems may be under and receptive to changes that may be needed to the provision of care to you and your family.
- Accepting that the advice for managing COVID-19 for most people will be self-isolation at home and simple over-the-counter medicines
- Checking for new advice as the situation changes